Re: Will upcoming Debian 7 release default to XFCE for the CD media?

On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 20:56:00 +0300, Andrei POPESCU wrote:

> On Mi, 08 aug 12, 17:45:40, Camaleón wrote:
>>
>> I tagged as OT because the scope (chit-chat) is out of the technical
>> issues expected here.
>
> Come on...

You people are so hard to satisfy...

>> And it concerns Jessie, not Wheezy (please, don't scare me! ;-) )
>
> Why do you think it doesn't concern Wheezy?

Because we're frozen since a month ago so if this change takes place at
this stage (!) I will have to test (again) the installer from scratch as
my first testing installation was done using the first CD which installed
GNOME instead XFCE.

But now I realize that Brian's words were right, this is being discussed
for Wheezy. Now I'm scared!

Greetings,

--
Camaleón