Re: Setting up to do repetitive installs on ONE machine (cf BabelBox)

Andrei POPESCU wrote:
On Lu, 06 aug 12, 08:46:14, Richard Owlett wrote:
Are there other routes to my goals I should investigate?

FAI? http://fai-project.org

Kind regards,
Andrei

Thanks. Initial browse through the site seems to emphasize its ties to use in a moderately large network. I'd prefer something where everything is physically one machine. I'll have to do a detail read. Whether it be one machine or a thousand, the similar operations have to be performed so I'll have a better idea of what I'm doing. Thanks.