Re: [LAU] OnDemand-performance was (OT: klang)

On Mon, 2012-08-06 at 10:43 +0200, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> Why don´t you just look?

I already answered to Martin off-list, I guess the list should at least
getting informed, that I had a "default" Debian install in November 2012
and I'm not sure what exactly was/is default.

I'm nearly sure that default is
for the script /etc/init.d/cpufrequtils
and for the software it's cpufreq-set, cpufreq-info
and there's no script /etc/init.d/ondemand.

This is important to maintain a wiki for pro-audio tweaks.
http://wiki.linuxmusicians.com/doku.php?id=system_configuration#cpu_frequency_scaling
It's done by Jeremy Jongepier and he asked for mistakes in the Wiki.

Regards,
Ralf