Re: GRUB no long gives menu on boot
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: GRUB no long gives menu on boot
- From: hvw59601 <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 14:31:28 -0500
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <CAOdo=SyNCj_WOXpZBRvsT4pjwHn+aeA5=8x8XufgUNF-R=8yJw@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAOLfK3UXXYa=_wy+VkjPSqeRJcwb66OrtKHkE57JKpBWEmBkrQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOdo=SyNCj_WOXpZBRvsT4pjwHn+aeA5=8x8XufgUNF-R=8yJw@mail.gmail.com>
Tom H wrote:
On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 9:15 PM, Matt Zagrabelny <email@example.com> wrote:
I have the following setup which worked well after performing a squeeze install:
/boot -> Software RAID5
/ -> LVM on top of Software RAID5
I lost a disk of my RAID array a few months ago and ever since
replacing it and rebuilding the arrays, I no longer get a menu of
kernels to boot from in GRUB. Instead I get a prompt.
I have tried reinstalling GRUB from a Squeeze rescue flash drive, but
there is no change.
How did you uninstall grub?
What's the output of
That's a nifty little script! Thanks!