Re: Debian multimedia repository

On Thu, Aug 02, 2012 at 03:17:08PM -0400, Gary Dale wrote:
> It's not Christian's fault that there are incompatibilities. There
> are things in the programs he packages that require libraries to be
> compiled differently from the ones in the Debian repositories. He's
> aware of the conflicts but is not in a position to resolve them as
> far as I can tell. It may not even be possible to resolve them.

So you seem to know more than:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMultimedia/FAQ

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-multimedia-maintainers/2012-April/026170.html
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-multimedia-maintainers/2012-April/026219.html

A google search:
"Christian Marillat" site:lists.alioth.debian.org
is also revealing.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X