internet probably broken

Hit http://security.debian.org wheezy/updates/non-free amd64 Packages
47% [Waiting for headers] [Waiting for headers] [Waiting for headers]E:
Method gave invalid 200 URI Start message

Every contact made with http.debian.net eventually gave the kind of
message shown above today.  Probaly some link in the internet between me
and all of these servers got broken.  Eventually I'll be able to do a full
aptitude update but apparently not today.

eventually fails; software eventually works, no amount of band width can
fix poor design

Jude <jdashiel-at-shellworld-dot-net>