Re: mail server

actually i have spent 3 years working with Mailer daemon v7.0 so when
ever some one say a name "mail server" unintentionally mailer daemon
comes in my mind. this is my first time that i am implementing MTA on
linux.since i have just started to shift from Microsoft to Linux.
there is lot to learn.

but your individual help i have learn alot.

Thanks,