Something about netiquette Re: systemd

On Wed, 2012-07-25 at 16:27 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 18:16:10 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>
> > I can't resist, ban me from the list :D,
>
> (...)
>
> It's not a matter about banning but netiquette and politeness.
>
> It is very unfair to speak (criticise?) from a person that is completely
> unaware of the conversation >:-(

Yesno.

You're right, if I would talk about "somebody", but for public figures
there are other rules. And he made himself a public figure, not by his
programming, but by his ridiculous style of public relation. You've got
flash installed, join YouTube ;), I didn't, before I initiated my sound
card, the pictures already lead to a bad power point neuro-linguistic
programming show.

Again, I don't have knowledge about systemd and it seems to have a
advantages, e.g. compared to consolekit, but anyway, there are several
things vague to dummies like me and he already implied a borked sound
server to all major distros or the major distros use his borked sound
server.

I'm not speaking for myself, I simply remove PA, but imagine all the
people who will keep windows, because Linux doesn't do the averaged
users job. Professionals always will find a way to get rid of such crap.

So what?!