Re: systemd

On Ma, 24 iul 12, 12:38:12, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> I'm confused, will Debian or will Debian not switch to systemd?

Definitely not for wheezy, it's already frozen. As I understand from
lurking on -devel, the plan is to demote sysvinit from Essential as soon
as the wheezy+1 development cycle starts, to allow admins to experiment
with systemd or upstart.

There where also discussions about OpenRC, but it needs support for LSB
headers to be considered for Debian.

Kind regards,
Andrei