Re: Problems of Second writing of MBR with GRUB

On 21/07/12 10:26, L V Gandhi wrote:
On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 8:36 AM, Shane Johnson
<sdj@rasmussenequipment.com> wrote:
The os-prober program will find the different OS's on the separate
partitions or Volumes and add them to grub.cfg when you run the update-grub
command or the OS runs it.  I have yet to see it not find them and add
them(it usually adds ones you don't necessarily don't want like restore
partitions.)  Worst case scenario is you would have to add them to the grub
config files in /etc/grub.d

Shane