Re: Mixed multiple architecture Debian installation

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 6:29 PM, Brad Rogers <brad@fineby.me.uk> wrote:
On Sat, 14 Jul 2012 18:15:09 +0530
L V Gandhi <lvglist@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello L,

>My processor is Intel core 2 duo. Why amd64? Can You explain?

That's what Debian use to describe the x86_64 architecture.  ia_64 is
for Itanium processors.  Unless I've missed something, your processor
isn't from the Itanium family.

Finally, no need to Cc me;  I read the list.

--
 Regards  _
You destroyed my confidence, you broke my nerve

Thank You!
Can amd64  squeeze Grub in MBR boot i386 and win XP?

--
L V Gandhi