Re: User group in SW Missouri?

Camaleón wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jul 2012 15:18:45 -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:

I live in Springfield, Missouri.
Only Linux users group I knew of died due to lack of interest.

Googling around I've found these ones:

http://www.kclug.org/
http://www.stllinux.org/
http://stclug.sluug.org/
http://hzwlug.sluug.org/

Maybe they can help you to contact a near LUG :-?

Greetings,

I knew of groups in the St. Louis and Kansas City areas. Your note reminded me that travel time to Kansas City has been significantly reduced due to a new highway.

I was hoping that someone local read this group. Tried similar query about a year ago on a Ubuntu and nearest response was from central Kansas.

The KC group has an "installfest" scheduled in August - that might be worth an overnight trip.