Re: sc, i.e., spread sheet calculator using ncurses

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 01:29:15PM -0400, Nick Lidakis wrote:
> Does anyone use sc, the text based spreadsheet program?

Hi,

(Not a precise answer to your question):

I remember 'slsc', a text based spreadsheet, based on 'sc', but more
advanced. Unfortunately, Debian doesn't contain it any more.

At least up to Debian 3, this prog was provided.

If you can find an 'slsc' source, you might be instrumental in
bringing it back to life. You'll probably prefer it to 'sc'.

I never saw a manpage or other manual, but I remember the menu
at the top opened on hitting '/'.

Good luck!

Wilko