Re: virt-manager fails to connect to remote server

On 08/07/12 09:01 PM, Davi Garcia wrote:
Hey,

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 5:45 PM, Gary Dale<garydale@rogers.com>  wrote:
Any ideas?
This looks similar to bug #590649 [1]. Have you tried to install "ssh-askpass"?

[1] - http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=590649

[]s,

When I run it with ssh-askpass installed, I get:

Unable to connect to libvirt.

Cannot recv data: Host key verification failed. : Connection reset by peer

Verify that the 'libvirtd' daemon is running on the remote host.

In the details I get:

Unable to connect to libvirt.

Cannot recv data: Host key verification failed. : Connection reset by peer

Verify that the 'libvirtd' daemon is running on the remote host.

Libvirt URI is: qemu+ssh://garydale@TheLibrarian.local/system

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/connection.py", line 1185, in _open_thread
    self.vmm = self._try_open()
File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/connection.py", line 1167, in _try_open
    flags)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/libvirt.py", line 102, in openAuth
    if ret is None:raise libvirtError('virConnectOpenAuth() failed')
libvirtError: Cannot recv data: Host key verification failed. : Connection reset by peer