Re: Current SSD setup recommendations for laptop with Debian

On Thu, Jul 05, 2012 at 01:02:47AM -0500, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
> On 7/4/2012 4:15 PM, Nick Lidakis wrote:
>
> > Stan, you gave me rant because you assumed my computer case has lots of blue
> > LEDs. You can try again or just don't bother.
>
> I gave you all of the information you need.  Do you feel you are missing
> necessary information?

I did a standard install with ext3, just like I've done with all my other
disks in the past.You didn't mention any advice on file systems or
journaling. Thoughts?

Didn't mess with anything else. I did partition (/ and /home) using the
entire disk. Should I have left some space? Or just don't use up the whole
disk? Or just don't care?

Laptop sure is a hell of a lot faster. Hibernate is super fast and I don't
have to baby it while it's doing it.