Re: Google Chrome is installed but won't run

On Saturday 07 July 2012 11:47:28 Sharon Kimble wrote:
> What version of google-chrome did you install? There are three
> versions available, stable, unstable and beta. I installed stable and
> got it running with no problems at all on squeeze.

I accepted the one that Google offered me, so presumably Stable.  I'm glad to
hear that it can work!!

If necessary, I'll start again from the beginning and reinstall - but I'd like
to have a clear picture of what I ought to have done so that I don't repeat
whatever mistake it was.

Lisi