Re: Debian stable chromium does not open Facebook

On Fri, 2012-07-06 at 15:13 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Jul 2012 09:44:37 -0500, John W. Foster wrote:
>
> > Not sure what the issue is, but, I recently installed debian stable
> > chromium and set it as the default browser. I'm using only standard
> > settings & NO plugins. Any idea why Facebook will not open my or any
> > pages to that browser.
>
> (...)
>
> Check if this helps:
>
> http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=78090
>
> Greetings,
>
> --
> Camaleón

Well yes that explains it, didn't fix it. I put chromium on my system
 because the version of google chrome in debian stable has old adobe
 flash embedded in it as far as I can tell. So I was getting a lot of
 stoppage when I hit an upgraded flash application. Chromium seems to
 by pass that issue.
I was just wondering if maybe there was an updated chromium available,
that has been tested. Perhaps that is what I should have asked. LOl
Later & thanks.
frosty