Wheezy - XEN pcipassthrough modul problem

Hi Folks,

i will use a PCI device in domU. Xen and Kernel are the latest ones from Wheezy.
Reading many webpages about Xen and PCI I tried the following configuration.

module /boot/vmlinuz-3.2.0-2-amd64 ... pci=resource_alignment=04:06.0 xen-pciback.hide=(04:06.0)

Before starting the domU I need to load the xen-pciback module.
modprobe xen-pciback gives me a symbol error
modprobe xen-pciback hide=(04:06.0) claims about illegal "(" and so on.
But:
insmod xen-pciback.ko hide=(04:06.0) works for me.

First Question: What is the difference. I also tried to add the hide option in /etc/modprobe.d/pciback.conf

# Hide AVM
options xen-pciback hide=(0000:04:06.0)

and run depmod -a and modprobe also gives me the error above.

Second Question:
I think I have read, the pci boot parameters are not necessary using xen-pciback as modul like the debian kernel provides it, but found no clear answer. Could I remove the boot parameter?

Third and last Question (for the moment):
Is it early enough to run the driver unassigning and assigning to pciback in /etc/rc.local to be able autostart the domU

Thanks for your help

Dirk