Re: Blog Post re libav vs ffmpeg

On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 10:31:31 -0400, Stephen Allen wrote:

> Interesting blog-post here (1) on the controversy. Any particular reason
> why Debian decided to go the libav route

My wild guess is that because it will be easier to maintain and debug.

But there was a response here coming from one of the libav Debian package
maintainers:

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-multimedia-maintainers/2011-December/023070.html

> and what about the quote in the article where it mentions that the
> Debian Packager is spreading misinformation?

(...)

The warning seems fine to me. What is what you don't like from here? :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón