[OT] Re: CGI Scripts

On Sun, 01 Jul 2012 17:05:51 -0400, Ethan Rosenberg wrote:

> 1] Where should I put the CGI scripts that I write

Inside a directory with the right perms and accessable by your web server.

> 2] Where should the Scriptalias be located and what should be its
> structure.

That's up to the web server admin. The docs of your web server would
expand this information and provide some tips.

> 3] How should I run my CGI scripts.

By giving the right perms to the files to be run and reading a lot.

> I have searched on Google and cannot find an [understandable] answer.

I really doubt it.

Googling for "cgi+<your web server>" should return thousand of pages,
documents and tutorials...

Greetings,

--
Camaleón