Re: PS2 Keyboard not working after latest update

I have never encountered this problem before. All updates I did to squeeze never bothered my keyboard. Then again I am using a usb-keyboard. Not PS/2 connection type. I've noticed in the past using PS/2 keyboard they did not always work. I will have to do a little investigation on this matter. However your issue helps me look deeper into how my system detects and adds the keyboard.

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 11:09 PM, Chris Bannister <cbannister@slingshot.co.nz> wrote:
[Please don't top post.]

On Sun, Jul 01, 2012 at 08:16:07PM -0400, Istimsak wrote:
> Where did you get this log from?

As you can see:
> >On Sun, Jul 01, 2012 at 11:09:25AM +0000, James Allsopp wrote:

Have you got any ideas on this, Istimsak?
Also please keep messages on list.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X