Re: Server monitoring

do you guyz think that "*.* @syslog-server" is a good option to use.
are you guys forwarding specific messages or using *.*

i have listed servers

3 KVM qemu (vertualization)
3 Squid servers.
2 Samba storage servers.
2 firewall (IPCOP)

and more to come...... mailserver. VOIP e.t.c

in this kind of of an environment what kind of strategy do you guyz
think that i can use. *.* or specific or any better approach that you
guyz can suggest.

Thank you,