Re: Joining pcl and jpg in Gimp.

On 29/06/12 09:28 PM, peasthope@shaw.ca wrote:
I have a pcl file to join to a jpg to make a collage.

Gimp can not import pcl directly but I can try to convert
it to jpg or png using netpbm.  Can anyone recommend a
favourite solution to this problem?

Thanks,        ... Peter E.
Why would anyone use PCL to store images?

Have you tried OpenPCL Viewer? At the very least is should allow you to display the file. You may need to use screen captures to store it in a different format.

As near as I can tell, netpbm only converts to PCL, not from it.