From: Muhammad Yousuf Khan [mailto:sirtcp@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 6:47 AM
To: debian
Subject: Server monitoring

Hello everyone,

i want your suggestion in installting a centralized syslog server with
web interface.
there are many option on the web it is difficult for me to choose the
right one, i am confuse which way to go. so my question to old pros is
, which Syslog server they like to suggest. and secondly i dont want
to dadicate a full machine to Syslog i might want to install other
opensource web base applications with it, such as  hardware inventory
managment etc.

Thanks