Re: Where does Debian define/specify "standard bundles"?

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 04:42:44PM +0100, Keith McKenzie wrote:
> If you want tasksel, it is part of the Debian install process. the
> regular (Debian suggested) desktop environment is Gnome, but you can
> choose between Gnome, KDE, XFCE, or LXDE on installation.

I think he does want tasksel, but it's not really part of the install
process, it's merely called by the install process. I believe the tasksel
maintainers have recently moved to a model where their tasks (bundles) are
now simply packages - Here is a list of all binary packages provided by
the source tasksel package in sid:

http://packages.debian.org/source/sid/tasksel