Re: delta block backup

Umarzuki Mochlis:

> I want to backup my Documents folder using Areca Backup and I want to
> know if one full backup (once a month) and daily delta blocks backup
> to office's network folder would be enough for a successful restore if
> my laptop have a drive failure?

I don't know about Areca, but usually you only need one full backup to
be able to restore the data from that point in time. For delta (or
incremental) backups, you need all the deltas + one full backup to
restore to the most recent backup version.

J.
--
I eat meat and am concerned about bugs which are resistant to
antibiotics.