Re: Slowness problem

On Sun, 2012-06-24 at 15:58 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Jun 2012 17:40:50 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 2012-06-24 at 15:33 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> >> But you can also run more tests, like disabling your add-ons and
> >> plugins
> >
> > E.g. by using another profile,
>
> (...)
>
> No, I wanted he tries first with his current profile to discard a problem
> between YouTube and outdated applications (browser and plugins/addons).
>
> Moving to and empty Firefox profile should go in a later stage if none of
> the above makes a noticeable difference because regardless the nature of
> the problem, running updated versions of Firefox and flash player is
> nowadays a must for security reasons.

Ok :), I guess it doesn't matter how to start, but I might be mistaken.
At least I agree regarding to Gnash or FlashPlayer, when YouTube is in
play.

Hello OP, do you use Gnash or FlashPlayer? I suspect you already use
FlashPlayer ... however, get latest version of the proprietary
FlashPlayer. I suspect that less people on this list like FlashPlayer,
but the web is based on it and we hardly can abandon it, it's a PITA.