Re: Slowness problem

On Sun, 24 Jun 2012 17:40:50 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> On Sun, 2012-06-24 at 15:33 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
>> But you can also run more tests, like disabling your add-ons and
>> plugins
>
> E.g. by using another profile,

(...)

No, I wanted he tries first with his current profile to discard a problem
between YouTube and outdated applications (browser and plugins/addons).

Moving to and empty Firefox profile should go in a later stage if none of
the above makes a noticeable difference because regardless the nature of
the problem, running updated versions of Firefox and flash player is
nowadays a must for security reasons.

Greteings,

--
Camaleón