Re: /etc/bash.bashrc instead ~/.bashrc

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 05:24:59PM +0200, José Luis Segura Lucas wrote:
> You are right: I have the ~/.profile file missing. I don't know how can
> I miss this file, but it didn't exist at all. I copied this from another
> computer and it works.

tal% less .profile
# ~/.profile: executed by the command interpreter for login shells.
# This file is not read by bash(1), if ~/.bash_profile or ~/.bash_login
# exists.
# see /usr/share/doc/bash/examples/startup-files for examples.
# the files are located in the bash-doc package.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X