/etc/bash.bashrc instead ~/.bashrc

Hi all!

I have several computers with Debian installed. In all of them I have
unstable with, in some cases, some experimental packages.

In one (and only one) of then, when I open a terminal or connect by SSH,
my bash load the default system configuration from /etc/bash.bashrc,
instead of reading, as usual, ~/.bashrc.

I can think that I don't really have a ~/.bashrc (or have a mispelling
on the file name), but if I run bash from the terminal, my configuration
file in ~/.bashrc is loaded.

I add an "echo" on each files before sending you my problem to check
that the problem is the configuration file and not only a possible
misconfiguration on my ~/.bashrc file.

I tried with different users and all of them loads the same
configuration file (/etc/bash.bashrc). I didn't found any difference
between this /etc/bash.bashrc and my other /etc/bash.bashrc in my other
Debian installations...

Is there any other place where bash is configured and tell it to load
one config file or another?

I don't know what to do to fix this problem... any help will be very
appreciated.

Thanks in advance