Re: Not getting mailing list response in my inbox

On Sat, 23 Jun 2012 12:45:19 +0200
Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

Hello Ralf,

>What kind of ridiculous mailer can't carbon copy?
>"Mailer: Pan/0.132 (Waxed in Black)" Really?

Pan is a newsreader, and doesn't do a lot of MUA stuff.

I know;  A newsreader isn't a mailer, but you get the idea.  This ML is
available as a newsgroup, so Cam's use of Pan is no great surprise to me.

--
 Regards  _
The man in a tracksuit attacks me