Re: What to do when testing come to stable on a Debian wheezy/sid?

On 22.06.2012 20:59, Mika Suomalainen wrote:
>> > Daily and/or automatic updates when running Sid are silly because sooner
>> > or later they will get you in trouble.

>> > When running Sid you must read both debian-devel and debian-security.
>> >
>> > -devel will warn you about breakages and transitions so that you will
>> >  know when and when not to upgrade.  -security is obvious.
> I haven't read -devel. I have got all breakage announcements on this list.

Actually I subscribed to that list now. I had used Sid for months before
joining it and all breakage announcements have been on this list as I
said previously.

--
[Mika Suomalainen](https://mkaysi.github.com/) ||

NOTICE! I am on mobile broadband with very limited time, so I cannot
read emails very much.
The best time to contact me is probably week ends when I have better
connectivity with good luck.

[gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys
4DB53CFE82A46728](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/key.txt) ||
[Why do I sign my
emails?](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/WhyDoISignEmails.html) ||
[Do you have problems verifying my PGP/MIME signature on mailing
list?](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/PGP-MIME.html) ||
[Please don't send
HTML.](http://mkaysi.github.com/articles/complaining/HTML.html) ||
[This signature](https://gist.github.com/2643070#file_icedove.md)