dependency tree on installed packages

Hello!

My Wheezy was installed on a very early stage any I would like to
compare packages against a fresh installation to see what is different
or changed. Probably nothing but would like to verify. Therefore I
would like to make a dependency tree (graph) on installed packages
under Wheezy for both (my older and a fresh) installation. On the two
dependency trees I am able to find differences between them because
packages by packages compare is not enough I think.

I have made some google and found that debtree and apt-cache might do
that. But do not. Or not exactly what I would like. debtree needs a
package name for graph but I need all my installed packages (no --all
or asterisk parameter) not just some and apt-cache makes tree from all
packages Debian has even I specify the parameter --installed. I am
stuck.

Any other idea for what I would like to do? Script or application or
just hint. Anything.

Bye,