Re: any stable open source ldap software for SSO

On Wed, 2012-06-20 at 09:42 +0800, Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:
> this is for a organization with 2000+ windows 7 & windows xp desktops
> and multiple file sharing softwares
>
> any idea aside openldap?
>
> have anyone configured openldap for the above situation?
>
> any gotchas when working with windows 2003 and 2008 servers?
<snip>
We have been very happy with Red Hat Directory Server / Fedora 389
(http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Main_Page).  The Red Hat Free
IPA project looked very interesting several years ago but it was not
quite ready then.  It very well may be now -
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Main_Page
Good luck - John