Re: Looking for wine-bin_1.4.1-1_amd64.deb.

Good time of the day, Wayne.

Thank You for Your time and answer.
You worte:

> I am running wheezy on an amd64 box.
>
> I just followed the instructions given to you in this thread and I
> now have wine running fine except for html rendering.  So far
> everything else is working.
>
> You seem to be more concerned with if it is running in amd64 or i386.
> In my case I don't care as long as I can use some old windbloz
> software I need.

Indeed so it is - regarding the multi-arch problem.

But as for me - I can not install the wine for another reason now - too
many and even unsolvable dependencies (I too have testing, but
probably it much differs from Yours in packages). Therefore I abounded
my desire to try 1.4 version and will stay w/ stable 1.0 (1.2.3 from
testing does not work for one game I like).

I want to thank all people who have participated in the topic! - You
all have made a big deal in making clear the important thing -
multi-arch that yet is coming and it will rise yet many questions
because of this movement - I believe. So that - I think - pointing at
this topic in the future will become a short and well explaining
answer. - Unless something miraclous will be done by wine maintainer(s)
before soon coming freeze and therefore the topic will become outdated.

Thanks again! We have great community and great distro of the planet!

Sthu.