Re: Rotation of Xorg log files

On 17/06/12 12:53, Camaleón wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 06:23:44 +0100, Alan Chandler wrote:

Can anyone tell me what is supposed to be rotating (and cleaning Xorg
log files).  I've just noticed /var/log contains about 540 versions of
the log
I experienced something similar in my Wheezy system... IIRC it happened
when I was testing different settings in "xorg.conf" and the X server
crashed. I manually removed the "extra" log files and until now I have
not experienced the problem again.

Greetings,

I should have looked at the dates.  All of them were for the 13 may!

I just deleted them

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk