Re: Floppy disk output errors (was: any ideas?)

Script started on Sun 17 Jun 2012 10:44:21 AM EDT
jude@stmarys:~$ mformat a: -f 7020
mformat: init: set default params
jude@stmarys:~$ exit
exit

Script done on Sun 17 Jun 2012 10:45:00 AM EDT
That last line is strange since I did not erase /etc/mtools.conf and
mtoolstest also reports finding the floppy drive and several others.  I'm
guessing what may need doing is to copy the configuration mtoolstest
generates for the floppy into /etc/mtools.conf on a drive a: section.

<jdashiel-at-shellworld-dot-net>