Re: any ideas?

On Sun, 2012-06-17 at 08:29 -0400, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> Script started on Sun 17 Jun 2012 08:26:58 AM EDT
> jude@stmarys:~$ mdir a:/
> plain_io: Input/output error
> plain_io: Input/output error
> init A: could not read boot sector
> Cannot initialize 'A:'
> jude@stmarys:~$ exit
> exit
>
> Script done on Sun 17 Jun 2012 08:27:37 AM EDT

No, but maybe http://onlamp.com/bsd/2000/12/13/FreeBSD_Basics.html gives
a hint?! I'm not interested to read it myself.

Google links to several threads, I only take (took?) care about the
O'Reilly link, since O'Reilly usually is a good source.

For some reason I need Windoof, but I only installed it as guest to a
virtual machine. IMO everybody should get rid of Windoof, if possible.
Linux already is a PITA, for me there's no need to care for Windoof too,
since it's more than just a PITA. If possible do yourself a favorer and
drop Windows, if possible.