Re: ..selling a surplus wintendo sticker, was: dd_rescue No additional sense

People should ask for one of this free as in free beer Windows medias
from their local Microsoft licensed hacker.

Now I vague remember that beside hacked versions, there are licensed
versions illegal go the circuit. A real human being contract with the
devil and indeed, typing some numbers, it can be installed on other
machines too.

Completely safe, as long as it's possible to avoid to socialize with a
snitch. So the Sun of God using such a special version of Windows,
should tell Judas that it's Linux, but I suspect doing this is
impossible for him.

Amen