Re: Problem with Dovecot

On 2012-06-15, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mmm... default Exim4 configuration should not require for you tweak
> nothing in order to send local messages so I would start from here and
> once this works as expected you can start the next step but if local
> mails do not work the rest will fail.

I'm running Exim4 just to deliver local mail (it all happened without
any intervention on my part, and it works perfectly).

Reading through the thread I wonder what the op's hostname (fqdn) is, and what
entry or entries he has for

dc_other_hostnames=<?>

in his /etc/exim4/update-exim4.conf.conf file, if applicable and I'm
understanding any of this, which might not be true, in which case,
excuse the noise.