Re: Up-gradation problem with gnome 2.14

After executing the command ( cat /etc/resolv.conf  ) I got the following output:-
# generated by NetworkManager, do not edit!
Best Regards,
Joysankar Sengupta

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Alberto Fuentes <alberto.fuentes@qindel.com> wrote:
Please, answer to the list. You only emailed me :)

I dont know if you suffer from other problems/bugs as others said, but your main problem is that you dont have a DNS server set in your computer as seen in your empty /etc/resolv.conf and your previous error

>Err http://http.us.debian.org etch Release.gpg
> Could not resolve 'http.us.debian.org'

One way to fix it is to
$ sudo -i
# echo "servername 8.8.8.8" >> /etc/resolv.conf

Greets!