Re: LXDE background shows my entire /home/USER as icons.

> >    * Having this list as reply-to address

> You forgot something,
>
> * Using debian-user@lists.debian.org as name of sender.

No, he doesn't, IIRC at least I received directly from joe's bot,
without a bad envelope or anything else that fakes to be Debian list.

Btw. no MUA I used, excepted of Wanderlust, enables a user to fake the
envelope, you only can
"Use some name
<but.here.would.be.your.real.adresse@your-real-provider>". I never
tested to fake the address, but IIRC I had to set up Wanderlust
explicitly to use my real address. AFAIK the "envelope" is more than
just a name added before the address.

I might be mistaken.

- Ralf