Re: LXDE background shows my entire /home/USER as icons.

On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 19:51:50 +0100
Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:

> On Mon 11 Jun 2012 at 18:41:35 +0300, Mika Suomalainen wrote:
>
> > On 10.06.2012 19:44, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> > >
> > > Cybe R. Wizard
> >
> > Congratulations, you have found our "friend" joe1assistly whom is
> > spamming many users on this list by replying to random emails and
> > suggesting to top-post and having this list as reply-to address.
>
> If you were employing a crack team of attorneys to bring this
> miscreant to justice which of the following would you have them
> emphasise as the most important when he is arraigned in court?
>
>    * Spamming many users on debian-user
>    * Replying randomly to emails
>    * Suggesting to top-post
>    * Having this list as reply-to address
>
> Does it get any worse than incitement to top-post?

It's certainly the top posting.

May I, also, suggest the use of both the crack attorney to whom I Cc:ed
my post and the crack team for which he works?

The eddress may be found in my mail to Joe G.

He and they are well worth the time it will take to check them out. ;-]

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Nice computers don't go down.
	Larry Niven, Steven Barnes