Audio problems [With Squeeze & KDE]

Hi there!

I have installed Debian Squeeze & KDE Desktop. The audio devices never worked. I'm not sure if It's a Debian problem or a KDE problem. I has installed OpenSUSE with GNOME before and worked ok.

If I try to up volume with volume up key, appears like work it, but don't show change in volume (I tried volume down, too...same resulted). If I tried to run in root aplayer, I receive the next error message:

ALSA lib pcm_dmix.c:1018:(snd_pcm_dmix_open) unable to open slave
aplay: main:654: audio open error: No such file or directory

I run alsa-info script, and I get this output:

http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=5e72aeef80770fb1e93a5fc291f1cd0163f14434

Greetings,
J Paulo