Re: Network Security Services Update question

On Sat, 2012-06-09 at 09:51 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> On Fri, 08 Jun 2012 22:13:41 +0200, ricccardo wrote:
>
> > I notice that the update manager propose to me to upgrade both libnss3
> > and libnss3-1d. Under libnss3 I read:'Conflict with libnss3-1d'. So what
> > should I do?? Which of them should I install??
>
> Which Debian flavor? You can expect some glitches/conflicts in testing/
> sid when it comes to updates.
>
> Then, how did you run the update (using synaptic)? You can try to use the
> command line "apt-get update && apt-get -V dist-upgrade" and compare both
> outputs.
>
> Whether in doubt, stop. Say "no" and ask.
>
> Greetings,
>
> --
> Camaleón

Hi, I use the stable version (6.0.5 squeeze) and I use the update
manager. I have done the updates and all seems to work well. If I will
encounter some further problem I will let you know.

Is there some operation should I do to check if all is really working
fine??

Best

Riccardo