Re: [OT] Documenting new stuff (was: /tmp is too small)

Ahoj,

Dňa Sat, 9 Jun 2012 16:36:39 +0000 (UTC) Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>
napísal:

> On Fri, 08 Jun 2012 00:04:46 +0300, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
>
> Andrei, I'd be more than glad to help here and create a wiki entry for
> the TMPFS status but I really don't follow close enough the latests
> developments and modifications that take place in Sid.
>
> As an example, I just have noticed:

IMO, the both config files (/etc/default/rcS and /etc/default/tmpfs) are
well commented. Then this wiki page can be simple pointer to files, where
these settings are stored. No duplicate work is needed ;-)

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk