Re: Face in Icedove

On 09.06.2012 16:00, Camaleón wrote:

>>> You'll probably find the xul-ext-compactheader package useful.  There's
>>> also an extension (not packaged in Debian) to display the image:
>>> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/display-contact-photo/.
>>>

>>  Thanks, I have now installed xul-ext-compactheader package.
>>
>>  I already had Show Contact Photo installed and still saw that face. Do
>> I need any special configuration with it?
>
> Mmm... if you don't want the images to be displayed you have to disable
> that addon.
>
> (having a bizarre feeling now...)
>
> Greetings,

The "face" shows even without that extension. And the "face" is just
mess like PGP INLINE signature, but in header part.

--
[Mika Suomalainen](https://mkaysi.github.com/) ||
[gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys

[Please reply below this
line](http://mkaysi.github.com/articles/complaining/topposting.html)