Re: Mac Pro, Debian/OS X dual boot, EFI - I'm missing something

Hi Brian,

How many disks do you have in the machine?  I'm just wondering
if you have a time machine disk in it that might be the source for your
hd2.

Also --- have you thought about using the OSX time machine to keep
backups for your ubuntu partition?

I'd certainly appreciate hearing how the story of your machine unfolds
(and i'm sort of surprised that you could share a disk so easily with OSX---
but i'm assuming your machine could hold up to 4 disks).

dan