Re: LSI MegaRAID SAS 9240-4i hangs system at boot

It's me again.

After several unsuccessful tries to update the BIOS I brought it back to
my dealer to let him do it.
He now says that the mainboard is broken and I get my money back.

Now my question is should I go for the same mainboard again or what do
you recommend?
I suppose the LSI problem was due to the broken mainboard but the
dealer also said that the LSI has the C7P67 not listed as a compatible
board.

What I want to connect to the mainboard is:

2x PCIe x8 for the LSI and the expander
1x PCIe x1 for the graphics card
1-2x PCIe x1 for TeVii sat card(s)
1-2x PCI for PVR-500 analogue TV card(s)

It would be nice if it had a connector for the lan chassis LEDs :-)

Best regards
Ramon