Re: Programs for direct friend-to-friend file transfer?

Aubrey Raech wrote:

On Sat, 02 Jun 2012 21:07:15 -0400
Miles Fidelman<mfidelman@meetinghouse.net>  wrote:

here's another interesting one:
http://www.home.unix-ag.org/simon/woof.html

Woof is excellent! Woof's also in the debian package repositories, as
is fex (from your previous message). Thank you for finding these, try
as I might I was unable to find any programs that do this from my own
searches.

Happy to help.

Someone in another area of the thread commented that I wanted to "send"
a file rather than make one available for download... I should have
known I'd have to be much more explicit and precise with this crowd. ;)

Actually, that was also me... quoting you: "I have the need to send files that are too large" -
seemed pretty explicit and precise to me.  Perhaps too precise :-)

Cheers,

Miles